How Much Does VGo Cost?
VGo is affordable. Organizations of all sizes can take advantage of VGo’s benefits. People can be visiting and moving around remote locations starting at $5,995 plus an annual subsciption (about $100 a month). VGos with embedded Verizon 4G LTE connectivity are available for an additional $900. (Customer is responsible for obtaining a 4G LTE subscription with Verizon). Volume pricing is available - call for details.
Included with every VGo order are:
- The VGo
- Battery (6 hr)
- Charge Dock & Power Cord
- Handheld Remote Control
- VGo App: Up to 20 PC and/or Mac users
The subscription includes:
- Full hardware warranty: if the hardware fails we’ll replace it immediately
- Software warranty and updates: you’ll automatically get new software updates as we continue to enhance the VGo and fix any software problems if they arise
- VGoNet Connectivity: VGoNet delivers continuous presence indicators to users so they know which VGos are available for their use. VGoNet also manages the best connectivity path through the network to ensure the highest level of performance
- VGoNet Manager: access to the simple web management tool used by your administrators and users to manage the community of VGo’s and users in your organization
- Unlimited help desk support - yes you speak with a live person (M-F, 9-5 Eastern)
- Height Extension (includes an Extended Life battery - adds 8 lbs to the VGo's weight) - $1690
- Extended life battery (more than 12 hrs - adds 5 pounds to VGo's weight) - $195
- Additional Charge Docks - $495 each
- Full size padded Carry Bag - $190
Want to get an exact quote? Click Here.