- How Do You Protect My Information?
- What Information Do You Collect?
- How Do You Use My Information?
- How Do You Share My Information?
- What Choices Do I Have About the Use of My Information?
- Changes to this Policy
- How to Contact Vgo Communications
How Do You Protect My Information?
We take the security of your personal information very seriously, and have implemented policies and procedures designed to help safeguard it. We collect, use and share your information with third parties only in accordance with this policy and our Terms of Service. If we share your information with any third party business partners, we require them to make reasonable efforts to protect it and use it only in accordance with this policy.
What Information Do You Collect?
We may gather information about you, including (but not limited to) information in the following categories:
- When you register for services with us, you provide information such as your name, email address, postal address, and telephone number.
- When you become a registered user, you might provide us profile information such as your username, profile picture, age, gender, and location.
- We collect from you and your computer technical information about how you use our website, software, or products. This includes your IP address, pages viewed, computer and browser type, and other traffic and usage information.
You may also provide information to us by filling out forms, entering promotions or contests, corresponding with us, or by other means. We may also employ third parties, acting on our behalf, to help us collect this information.
We use “cookies” and other technologies to help us learn more about how our users use our website and software and to recognize you when you return to the website. Cookies are text files that are placed in your computer’s browser, and that can be used to help recognize you as a user. Cookies may store user preferences and other information, and can be deleted or blocked by changing the settings on your Web browser.
How Do You Use My Information?
We use your information to provide the services your request and to improve your experience with our products, software and this website. Specifically, we might use your information:
- To setup and configure your VGo Communications products and software.
- To personalize your experience on the website and to give you information about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- To provide user support or technical assistance when you request it.
- To inform you about updates, or other issues.
- To learn more about how our users interact with our products and services, to troubleshoot, or to check the accuracy of information.
- To protect our interests, including in particular to enforce the Terms of Service or to protect against fraud or misuse.
How Do You Share My Information?
In order to provide you with services you request, we may share information with third parties that help make it possible for us to provide our services and otherwise serve you. When relevant, we will require these third parties to make reasonable efforts to protect your information and use it only in accordance with this policy.
We also may share your personal information in response to a valid law enforcement request or legal process, to protect our or third party interests or property, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
What Choices Do I Have About the Use of My Information?
You can edit the information in your user profile at any time by logging into your account. If you would like to verify the accuracy of your information or correct any errors, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to any requests to verify, update, or remove your personal information. Note that we will need to verify your identity to act on your requests.
Changes to this Policy
This policy was last modified on March 1, 2011.
You can reach us at:
36 Cambridge Park Dr
Cambridge, MA 02140