Use the latest technology to interact with Patients
VGo's unique two way audio video communications combined with remote controlled mobility enables nurses, doctors and social workers to check on patients without having to be physically present.
Costs are increasing, the number of skilled resources are not
But the quality of care must be maintained and many organizations are striving to improve it. For most healthcare workers these days, they could use more hours than they have available to treat, advise and comfort their patients. Now VGo can help.
VGo is used by nurses and doctors to monitor patients when they can't be there in the room with them.
- Doctors can visit that special patient that needs an extra check without going to the hospital.
- Nurses can use VGo to ensure a patient recovering at home is getting their questions answered and improving on schedule.
- Doctors can check on how physical therapy is progressing without having to be at the clinic.
- Nurses can make sure that instructions are followed without having to be in the room the whole time it takes perform the task.
- Doctors can be present for things where their presence isn't normally required but where it means a lot to the patient
Patients like VGo
VGos mobility means that the audio/video communication is more natural - the patient really feels like the healthcare worker is there. They feel better cared for and appreciate the extra effort. Recovery times are quicker and re-admissions are reduced. More time for the healthcare worker and lower costs for the healthcare organization.